It is estimated that about 1 in 10,000 to 1 in 50,000 people have HAE. However, experts believe that this maybe an underestimate, as this disease is often diagnosed incorrectly or not diagnosed for many years, particularly in patients with no family history of the disease.
- It occurs with roughly the same frequency in men and women.
- In 75 per cent of those affected, it occurs within the first 20 years of life.
- HAE accounts for about 2% of all cases of angioedema
- If a parent has HAE there is a 50% chance that any of their offspring will have the disease
Get Help With HAE
- Third-party coverage
- Product specific coverage
- Therapy restrictions / limitations
- Information on registering interest
in potential Jerini US sponsored
- Prior Authorization / Statement of
Medical Necessity (SMN)
- Insurance forms
- Insurance coding
- Appeals of denied claims
Login to the JeriniCares Information Center.